Email and calendars
- Set up and access Deakin email and calendars
- Email forwarding
- Export your email
- Email distribution list creation
- Generic email account setup
- Mobile device configuration
Set up and access Deakin email and calendars
Your email address is your username followed by @deakin.edu.au, eg. email@example.com. You can access your email and calendars:
- online, using Outlook Web App
- through Outlook, if you're using a non-Deakin Windows computer
- through Outlook 2011 for Mac when using a Mac computer.
- Forward email to a non-Deakin email address. Set up email forwarding here.
- Forward email to another Deakin email address (staff only):
Export your email
You can export your email from Outlook. This is particularly helpful for students, researchers and staff who are leaving Deakin, but want to keep their saved email.
Email distribution list creation (staff only)
Staff working closely with a team can create an email list or distribution group.
Generic email account setup (staff only)
If you need a generic email address that can be redirected to different people as required, request a generic account.
Mobile device configuration
You have the ability to configure your mobile device to access your Deakin email and calendar. See mobile device configuration help for more.