Communications and Design
The Marketing Division's Communications and Design team produces a range of widely distributed communications and promotional items for the University, Faculties and Divisions to effectively market Deakin, its products and brand.
These include major recruitment publications like course guides and brochures, posters, banners and materials to support major recruitment campaigns such as Open Day and Change of Preference. In addition the unit design's digital marketing materials and supports the communication and design needs of corporate communications and the advancement portfolio.
The unit is also responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of Deakin's web sites which are aimed at external audiences.
Our objectives are to:
- produce items which are creative and distinctive in the marketplace
- create content which addresses the information needs of the audience
- analyse the best method of production/distribution
- identify the ideal delivery time and achieve timely delivery
- ensure information is accurate and comprehensive
- measure the response to/impact of these items in the marketplace
- provide consistent information for online and print mediums.
Find out more about:
- Undergraduate Course Guide
- Undergraduate career booklets
- Postgraduate course guides
- Other course guides
To receive supplies of Deakin University course guides, please complete the publications order form.