Communications and Design
The communications and design service areas within the Marketing Division produce a range of materials to effectively market Deakin, its products and brand.
The main purpose of these areas is to support the recruitment function of the University but, where available, can also provide advice to clients from across the University on how to effectively reach their audiences through marketing communications.
The communications and design service areas develop the University recruitment publications, including course guides and brochures, as well as other print and digital collateral for campaigns such as Open Day and Change of Preference. Several of Deakin's external-facing websites are also developed and maintained by this area.
Our objectives are to:
- produce items that are creative and distinctive in the marketplace
- create interesting and informative content addressing the needs of the audience
- ensure information is accurate and comprehensive
- measure the response to/impact of these items in the marketplace
- provide consistent information across online and print mediums.
To receive supplies of Deakin University course guides, please complete the publications order form.