Careers at Deakin
Working at Deakin
Deakin University is proud to be recognised as an organisation that offers a friendly and supportive working environment.
Our staff are committed to genuinely making a difference to thousands of people's lives by contributing to their education.
We acknowledge the importance of providing a dynamic and diverse working environment. We strive to offer variety in day-to-day roles as well as various career and professional development opportunities to assist staff to grow and progress their careers.
Deakin University staff have the opportunity to interact with colleagues from a diverse range of cultures and professional backgrounds, all who share a common interest in lifelong learning. Furthermore, our staff enjoy the physical location and natural surrounds of our working environments, enhancing job satisfaction.
We are committed to delighting our students and enriching the student experience by assisting with advice and employment opportunities through the Deakin Jobshop.
Learn more about LIVE the Future: Agenda 2020.
Benefits including salary packaging options
- Salary including salary packaging options.
- Staff development with many opportunities for professional growth, leadership and development.
- Work/life balance with flexible and family-friendly work and leave arrangements.
- Lifestyle, health and other benefits.
- Staff awards and achievements - we actively seek out innovative thinkers and have twice been named the University of the year.