Professional Development Awards
The Vice-Chancellor's Professional Development Awards provide an opportunity for general staff to undertake a professional development program (identified in consultation with their manager/supervisor) that will assist the University in achieving its strategic objectives.
The award is in the form of a grant of up to an amount of $7,000 (per individual).
Awards are available in two categories:
- general staff at HEW Level 6 and below; and
- HEW Level 7 and above.
General staff must have two years full-time or part-time employment in an administrative, technical or managerial role to be eligible to apply.
If you are interested in applying for the award, please discuss with your manager/supervisor.
Applications for 2014
Applications for the 2014 award have now closed.
For further information please contact Sherree Barbieri on 924 68168 or email Sherree Barbieri.
- Each application will be considered on its merits; the benefits to the University, your Performance Planning and Review results and other relevant factors.
- Applications may be partially or fully funded subject to the number and type of applications.
- Funding allocations are restricted and the total amount awarded and will vary from year to year.
- Subject to the type of applications and funding, not all applications will be successful. If you are successful, you can reapply in subsequent years.