- Manager Customer Acquisition and Conversion
- Salary range $103,595 - $109,859 pa (plus 17% super)
- Full time & continuing
- Location: Melbourne Burwood Campus
- Closing date: Sunday 31 May, 2015
- More information: Alex Sims, Tel: +61 3 9246 8062
The Manager Customer Acquisition will drive the development and implementation of a Prospective Students Enquiries Centre to assist with the lead nurturing and sales process to achieve load targets for domestic student recruitment. The Manager, Customer Acquisition will lead the University through the change management process of setting up the Centre which is the first point of contact for the majority of prospective student enquiries and also contributes to outbound marketing campaigns.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO
- Drive the development and implementation of a Prospective Students Enquiries Centre including systems and processes to support this function.
- Define the CRM requirements in collaboration with other University stakeholders and in consultation with implementation partner to ensure effective and efficient phasing of the project
- Manage the overall operations of the Centre including the setting of performance targets, goals, objectives and priorities for the team
- Set up university wide service level agreements with supporting communications plans to ensure maximum effectiveness of enquiry management and lead nurturing
- Postgraduate qualifications or progress towards postgraduate qualifications in marketing, sales, business development, public relations, or related areas.
- Experience in development and delivery of customer segmented recruitment plans and effective enquiry management and sales plans.
- Proven ability to develop, drive and motivate sales teams to achieve best customer service outcomes
- Experience in utilising a variety of marketing channels to reach intended audience including traditional, digital and new age mediums.
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion
Deakin University is proud to be recognised as an organisation that offers a friendly and supportive working environment. Our staff are committed to genuinely making a difference to thousands of people's lives by contributing to excellence in their education. We acknowledge the importance of providing a dynamic and diverse working environment and strive to offer variety in day-to-day roles as well as various career and professional development opportunities to assist staff to grow and progress their careers. Deakin University staff have the opportunity to interact with colleagues from a diverse range of cultures and professional backgrounds, all who share a common interest in lifelong learning. Furthermore, our staff enjoy the physical location and natural surrounds of our working environments, which they report as enhancing their job satisfaction.
Alongside our international and Australian partners, Deakin University operates on four main campuses; Melbourne Burwood Campus, Geelong Waurn Ponds Campus, Geelong Waterfront Campus, and the Warrnambool Campus. We also have a location in the Melbourne and Warrnambool CBDs as well as learning centres across regional Victoria.