Academic Board Executive Committee
The Academic Board Executive Committee provides advice and support to the Chair of the Academic Board regarding the management of the Academic Board's business and associated responsibilities.
Role of the Academic Board Executive Committee
The Academic Board Executive Committee is responsible for:
- assisting the Chair of the Board to set the strategic direction of the Academic Board, including agenda items with a strategic focus
- providing advice to the Chair of the Board on the management of the business, activities and operations of the Academic Board and its committee structure
- assisting the Chair of the Board to set Academic Board meeting agendas
- providing advice to the Chair of the Board regarding any academic policy development and review issues
- developing an annual Academic Board program of 'hot topics'
- considering annual faculty board self-review reports on behalf of the Board and reporting to the Board on any recommended action.
- Chair, Academic Board
- Deputy Chair, Academic Board
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Education
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor Research
- Pro Vice-Chancellor Planning and Integrity
Chairs of Standing Committees
- Chair, Course Standards Committee
- Chair, Research and Research Training Committee
- Chair, Teaching and Learning Committee
- Chair, University Appeals Committee