Senior Management Group
The Senior Management Group serves as a forum for consultation on and communication of executive decisions.
The role of the Senior Management Group
The Senior Management Group has a critical role in ensuring that Deakin continues to implement its strategic plan, LIVE the future: Agenda 2020, as quickly and effectively as possible.
It does this by:
- ensuring that the members of the Senior Management Group are informed of and engaged with key decisions of the Executive and developments in the higher education sector
- providing advice to the Executive on the implementation of aspects of the University's strategic agenda
- considering reports from the Executive and external experts and providing feedback to the Executive as appropriate.
Members of the Senior Management Group
The Senior Management Group includes:
- the Vice-Chancellor (Chair)
- the Executive
- Chair Academic Board
- Heads of School
- Faculty Associate Deans
- Faculty General Managers
- Deakin University Student Association (DUSA) President and Vice-President
- some other Executive direct reports who have management responsibilities.