Chancelllor's Advisory Committee
What does the Chancellor's Advisory Committee do?
The Chancellor's Advisory Committee advises the Chancellor and University Council on matters such as:
- appointments to Council membership
- Council operations
- corporate governance matters
- some human resource matters.
Chancellor's Advisory Committee membership
- The Chancellor (Chair) David Morgan
- Ms Helene Bender, Deputy Chancellor
- Ms Jenni Lightowlers, Deputy Chancellor
- Mr Peter Meehan, Deputy Chancellor
- The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Jane den Hollander
- Chair of Academic Board, Professor Ruth Rentschler.