What does the Legislation Committee do?
The Legislation Committee responsibilities include:
- the Deakin University Act (2009)
- University statutes
- University regulations.
Legislation Committee membership
- Ms Jenni Lightowlers (Chair)
- The Vice-Chancellor Professor, Jane den Hollander
- The Pro Vice-Chancellor (Planning and Integrity), Professor Chris Gray
- Ms Helene Bender
- Ms Helen Buckingham
- Mr David Joyce
- Professor Louis de Koker
- Professor Bernie Marshall.
In attendance is the University Solicitor.
Further information about the Legislation Committee
Page custodian: Office of the Vice-Chancellor Last updated: