What does the Legislation Committee do?
The Legislation Committee responsibilities include:
- the Deakin University Act (2009)
- University statutes
- University regulations.
Legislation Committee membership
- Ms Helene Bender (Chair)
- Ms Glenys Phillpot
- Ms Dana Harding
- The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Jane den Hollander
- University Solicitor, Ms Shirley Rooney
- Chair of the Academic Board, Professor Chris Hickey
- Professor Louis de Koker (member appointed by Council)
- Professor Bernie Marshall.
Further information about the Legislation Committee
Page custodian: Governance Services Last updated: