What does the Remuneration Committee do?
The Remuneration Committee responsibilities include:
- oversight over the conditions of employment and remuneration of University staff and officers
- considering the Vice-Chancellor's confidential succession plans for University Executives
- advising Council on matters referred to it pertaining to remuneration.
Remuneration Committee membership
- The Chancellor (Chair), Mr John Stanhope
- Ms Helene Bender
- Mr Peter Meehan
- The Vice-Chancellor Professor, Jane den Hollander
- The Chair of the Finance and Business Affairs Committee, Ms Philippa Kelly
- The Deputy Chair of the Finance and Business Affairs Committee, Ms Kathy Grigg.
The Remuneration Subcommittee comprises the Chancellor and Deputy Chancellor and has the responsibility to determine the conditions of employment and remuneration of the Vice-Chancellor and to advise the Chancellor on an annual basis in confidence as to the performance of the Vice-Chancellor in the immediately preceding year.