What does the Remuneration Committee do?
The Remuneration Committee responsibilities include:
- oversight over the conditions of employment and remuneration of University staff and officers
- considering the Vice-Chancellor's confidential succession plans for University Executives
- advising Council on matters referred to it pertaining to remuneration.
Remuneration Committee membership
- The Chancellor (Chair), Mr John Stanhope
- Ms Helene Bender
- Mr Peter Meehan
- The Vice-Chancellor Professor, Jane den Hollander
- The Chair of the Finance and Business Affairs Committee, Ms Philippa Kelly
- The Deputy Chair of the Finance and Business Affairs Committee, Ms Kathy Grigg.
Further information about the Remuneration Committee
Page custodian: Governance Services Last updated: