Mr Michael D'Rosario is a lecturer in the Department of Finance at Deakin University. Michael completed his Bachelor's Degree in Economics at Deakin University. He then finished his Master's Degree in International Justice at the University of Melbourne.
Michael enjoys working with learners and helping them achieve their goals. Prior to working in academia, he worked in Treasury Operations at Ford, Financial Services at PriceWaterHouseCoopers, and with KordaMentha. Subsequently, Michael worked with the University of Melbourne, AusAid and in management consulting.Read more on Michael's profile
- Development Economics
- Telecommunications & ICT Research
- Emerging Markets
- Political Philosophy
- Ethics & Moral Reasoning
- Diaspora Communities
- Financial Inclusion
- Executive Director, Nexus Foundation Australia.
- Board member, Northrise Australia Initiative.
- Inaugural Vice President, Deakin University Commerce Chapter.
- Victorian State Representative, Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development.
- Knox Youth Issues Advisory Committee, Education.
- Representative Member, Deakin University Student Loans committee.
- School Representative, Equity and SEAS candidate entrance committee.
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Money and Capital Markets
- Business Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Advanced Business Finance
- Ethics in Financial Services
- Financial Markets
- Anti-Poverty Prize (National Recipient) (Anti Poverty Week 2010)
- Prime Ministers Award (Australia Asia Endeavour Award 2010)
- Alfred Deakin Medal (University medal as the best graduating student)
- AIBF/Finsia Prize (For the best finance graduate)
- Asialink Leaders Program - Asia Centre, The University of Melbourne
(2018), Vol. 9, International journal of information systems and social change, Hershey, Pa., C1
(2017), Vol. 8, pp. 1-21, International journal of strategic decision sciences, Hershey, Pa., C1
(2017), Vol. 8, pp. 65-76, International journal of strategic decision sciences, Hershey, Pa., C1
(2017), pp. 121-131, Transcontinental strategies for industrial development and economic growth, Hershey, Pa., B1
(2017), Vol. 7, pp. 1201-1222, Theoretical economics letters, Irvine, Calif., C1
(2017), Vol. 7, pp. 295-315, Theoretical economics letters, Irvine, Calif., C1
(2017), pp. 320-331, Information technology integration for socio-economic development, Hershey, Pa., B1
(2017), Vol. 11, pp. 24-34, Journal of gambling business and economics, Buckingham, Eng., C1
(2016), Vol. 7, pp. 21-34, International journal of strategic decision sciences (IJSDS), Hershey, Pa., C1
M D'Rosario, A Busary, K Raval
(2016), pp. 81-95, Financial market regulations and legal challenges in South Asia, Hershey, Pa., B1
P Narayan, S Narayan, S Popp, M D'Rosario
(2011), Vol. 20, pp. 113-119, International review of financial analysis, Amsterdam, Netherlands, C1
M D?Rosario, A Torre, D Mendelson, L Griggs
(2011), Vol. 21, pp. 1-25, Journal of law, information and science, Hobart, Tas., C1
D Mendelson, A Torre, M D'Rosario
(2010), Vol. 18, pp. 221-238, Journal of law and medicine, Rozelle, N.S.W, C1
Funded Projects at Deakin
Other Public Sector Funding
Victorian Government Community Services: Awareness and perceptions. Case Study on Victorian Sri Lankan Diaspora
Dr Rodney Arambewela, Prof John Hall, Mr Michael D'Rosario
- 2008: $17,000
No completed student supervisions to report