Our research streams
ADI provides significant financial and administrative resources to its four research streams to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration and to seed new research. Our research streams were recently rearticulated to better reflect the Institute’s research growth and priorities, as well as evolving global and local influences and agendas. More information regarding the rearticulated research streams will be added shortly.
- Heritage and Indigeneity
- Governance Development and Peace
- Mobility, Diversity and Multiculturalism
- Culture, Environment and Science
Our research networks
ADI also hosts seven research networks who organised a series of discipline-focused activities. The events strengthen the Institute’s local and global partnerships and provide further forums for collaboration and the exchange of ideas.
- AVERT Research Network (Addressing Violent Extremism and Radicalisation to Terrorism)
- Cultural Heritage Asia–Pacific Group
- European Philosophy and the History of Ideas (EPHI)
- International Research Network on Multiculturalism
- Middle East Studies Forum (MESF)
- Politics and International Studies
- Science and Society Network