Our research streams
ADI provides significant financial and administrative resources to its four research streams to facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration and to seed new research. Our research streams were recently rearticulated to better reflect the Institute’s research growth and priorities, as well as evolving global and local influences and agendas. More information regarding the rearticulated research streams will be added shortly.
Our research networks
ADI also hosts nine research networks who organised a series of discipline-focused activities. The events strengthen the Institute’s local and global partnerships and provide further forums for collaboration and the exchange of ideas.
- AVERT Research Network (Addressing Violent Extremism and Radicalisation to Terrorism)
- Cultural Heritage Asia–Pacific Group
- Deakin Critical Animal Studies Network
- European Philosophy and the History of Ideas (EPHI)
- Global Digital Public Initiative (GDPi)
- International Research Network on Multiculturalism
- Middle East Studies Forum (MESF)
- Politics and International Studies
- Science and Society Network