Chapters and networks
At Deakin, we recognise the importance our alumni place on maintaining graduate links, building professional and industry networks, and developing national and international connections.
Deakin graduates can join an alumni chapter or network. Graduates of Deakin antecedent institutions are also welcome.
Each chapter fosters lifelong relationships with its members, forming a relevant and engaged community of like-minded mentors, industry professionals and researchers. Members are enabled to enrich their career and personal development through regular reunions and networking events.
Current alumni chapters and networks
Some of our current alumni chapters and networks are:
- School of Architecture and Built Environment Alumni (a+b Alumni)
- Deakin Arts and Education Alumni
- Deakin Arts Management Alumni
- Deakin Commerce Alumni
- Deakin Engineering Alumni
- Deakin Law Alumni
- Deakin Medicine Alumni
- Deakin Property and Real Estate Alumni
- Deakin Sports Management Alumni.
If you live or work overseas, Deakin's international alumni chapters are a great way to network and keep in touch.
Update your details
Don't miss out on a world of opportunity. Update your contact details and communication preferences to stay in the loop with your fellow graduates. You never know who, or what, you may discover.
If you have any issues registering or logging into the alumni community, please email Deakin Alumni Relations.
Benefits of alumni chapters and networks
- Attend professional development seminars and guest speaker forums.
- Connect with colleagues and friends at reunions and networking events.
- Access Deakin's libraries, careers counselling, health and well-being services, residential accommodation, bookshop, facilities hire, and catering discounts.
Deakin Golden Key
Golden Key is the world’s largest collegiate honour society. Membership is by invitation only and is based solely on academic achievement. Alumni can apply for awards and scholarships, take advantage of partnerships with major corporations and participate in career advancement training programs.
Golden Key is an external organisation. For more information or enquiries, visit their website.
+61 3 5227 1019
Email Alumni Relations