Career development services for Alumni
Deakin University offers a range of careers services to Alumni members. Services include:
- Free careers counselling and support for one year after graduation and for a competitive fee thereafter.
- Vocational assessments including 'Myers Briggs Type Indicator' and the 'Strong Interest Inventory' at reduced rates.
- Employer networking events to help you make informal contact with prospective employers and
- Career development events
- Services for employers of Deakin Alumni
For more information about our careers and development services please go to Careers services.
Deakin has a reputation for producing well prepared graduates ready to hit the ground running in the workplace. If you are seeking graduates to employ in your company or business, or offering internships within your organization, you are welcome to place your employment advertisement with Employer services.