Committee for Economic Development of Australia (CEDA)
CEDA informs, influences and raises the standard of discussion about the issues shaping Australia's economic and social development by:
- publishing independent research and policy analysis
- providing a forum for debate and discussion
- offering a membership network to people and organisations that value knowledge, insights and ideas in Australia's best interests.
Deakin currently holds corporate membership with CEDA. Under our membership arrangements, Deakin Alumni and staff are able to access a number of great benefits through CEDA that include:
- Trustee-only boardroom briefings with business and political leaders
- Hosting and sponsorship opportunities with Australia's leading business, academic and government audiences
- Reduced rates to CEDA events and forums (organisation-wide in the state where membership is held)
- Participate in CEDA Research and Policy reference groups
- Early access to CEDA Research and Policy outcomes
- Professional development programs, including the Copland Program for Emerging Leaders, and CEO and CFO roundtables
- Access to the members' area of ceda.com.au (organsiation-wide in the state where membership is held)
For more information about upcoming CEDA events and activities, visit CEDA.