CCG meaningfully contributes to our knowledge and understanding of the ways in which people participate and identify with society
Our research investigates how membership of society is defined, how people contribute to the making and remaking of society, how people are resourced by society, their rights and obligations and issues of social inclusion and exclusion.
The following are examples of research questions and topics examined by our researchers:
- What are the meanings and implications of various articulations of 'Citizenship'?
- How do exclusionary politics take effect both domestically and internationally?
- How is cultural diversity in key institutions understood and managed?
- What are the key ideologies and institutions necessary for good governance?
- How does Australia view and engage with the region and the world? And how do others perceive Australia?