Information for Faculty of Arts and Education students

Need help?

For general information including enquiries about fees contact Deakin Central.
Deakin Central provides you with face to face, email and phone assistance for services at Deakin University.

For Faculty-specific information including course enrolment enquiries contact the
Faculty's Student Services Office.


Deakin is Smoke Free from 2014

FAQs about Smoke-Free


Back to top