I want to become qualified to teach adult students


What tertiary study
have you completed?

arrow across



Education Degree

down to course options
down to course options

Your course options:


  • These courses are all approved by teacher registration bodies.
  • ++ these courses do not qualify graduates for teacher registration. They are endorsed by Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) for specialist teaching positions.

Deakin University's other Education courses are for practising teachers and for other people who are interested in education

being an adult educator

Back to top