Health & Physical Education - HDR supervision
Research areas of interest for future HDR supervision are listed in the individual staff profiles and staff welcome enquiries from prospective research students.
HDR supervision experience - Staff have been involved in supervising research such as the following topics or areas:
Lyn has supervised 14 PhD and Masters students to successful completion. Her current HDR principal supervision includes
- ‘Health and Welfare of Adult Female Bhutanese Refugees
Over the past10 years Chris has supervised 16 Doctoral candidates through to successful completion. Current HDR principal supervision includes:
- Monitoring Student Performance and Subject Selection in a Secondary School
- Women teachers’ approaches to teaching physical education in all-boys schools.
- Understanding the practice of cooperative education in sport tertiary education
- Being a reader and being a man: Exploring the impact on young men's reading practices in Tunisia
- Critical reflection within sport and recreation cooperative education
- The role of peer groups in young males constructions and practices of risk taking.
- Personal wellness in counselor education: A phenomenology
Available to supervise Masters of Education (Research) and PhD students
- Developing teacher identities in Physical Education Teacher Education
- Does a whole-school peer-led approach reduce bullying?
- The Health Promoting School Framework in an International School
- Parents as sexuality educators: A qualitative study exploring the sexuality education discoursesused by parents to educate their children’.