Internationalisation, Inclusivity and Knowledge Work (IIK)
This group is interested in exploring how processes of 'internationalisation' inform a range of research trajectories from multiple perspectives in formal and informal educational environments.
- Cross cultural pedagogies e.g. 'Global Experience'
- The formation of 'global' teacher professional identities
- Knowledge work in and through research, curriculum and professional practice
- Cross-national and inter-disciplinary learning networks and partnerships
- 'Global citizenship', global educators and global workers
- Online connectivity
- Transnational travelling policies
- Institutional developments and governance
- Social justice, inclusivity and human rights
- 'Postcolonial' ethics
For further information regarding the IIK strand contact
Dr Ruth Arber (Theme Convenor).