Travel Grants and OS Help

The Faculty of Arts and Education offers a number of travel grants to assist students with the cost of overseas course-related travel.

Studying overseas doesn't need to break the bank. You could be eligible for financial assistance, to help with the cost of travel, accommodation and program costs. 

If you hold a Commonwealth Supported Place in your course at Deakin, you could also consider an OS-HELP Loan. Further eligibility criteria applies.

Page custodian: Faculty of Arts & Education
Last updated: