For current students
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary)/Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Teaching (Science)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Health and Physical Education
- Master of Teaching (Northern Territory only - 5 weeks)
To be eligible, students must have successfully completed a local professional experience placements.
The GEP teaching practice is a replacement for one of the teaching rounds normally undertaken in the 3rd year of studies. (Fourth year students need to approach the Director).
Each two-three week program operates at different times during the academic year.
Consider your first and second preferences of GEP locations before registering.
Register your interest in participating in the GEP with the Student Mobility Office via the Expression of Interest Form
Attend preliminary information meetings held at the beginning of trimester 1, 2015
Complete the online application through Studio Abroad and Professional Experience Office Approval form
Once you receive notification that you have been accepted you will be advised to log back into Studio Abroad and complete the following
- Medical and emergency contact information
- Travel insurance
- Personal emergency plan
- Travel itinerary
- Passport details