Congratulations to our award recipients
The Faculty was delighted to present academic awards to outstanding students at presentation events in Geelong and Burwood.
In a first for the Faculty, recipients and their families were invited to join with Faculty of Arts and Education Pro Vice-Chancellor, Professor Brenda Cherednichenko and academic staff in a relaxed and informal celebration of their achievements over afternoon tea. The inaugural events were well attended and generated lots of positive feedback.
The following awards were presented:
- The Philip Brown History Award - awarded to Amanda Lourie
- The Naomi and Isi Leibler Prize - awarded to Saleem Aljebori
- The Renee Erdos Memorial Prize - awarded to Adam Dean
- The Robert McDonald Prize for International Relations - awarded to Grace Williams
- The Robert McDonald Prize for Journalism - awarded to Kirrily Schwarz
- The Rabbi Dr Israel Porush Prize - awarded to Paige Mahoney
Congratulations to the worthy recipients and their supervisors.
Faculty awards presentation - Burwood event on 3 June 2014
Recipients were Grace Williams, Amanda Lourie, Saleem Aljebori and Adam Dean
L-R Adam, Brenda, Grace, Amanda and Saleem
Faculty awards presentation - Geelong event held at Lakehouse Restaurant, Waurn Ponds on 18 June 2014
Recipients were Kirrily Schwarz and Paige Mahoney
Photo left: Kirrily celebrating with her mother, Michele Schwarz
Photo right: Paige (far right) celebrating with her family