Melbourne Burwood Campus
221 Burwood Highway
Burwood Victoria Australia
Open: Monday - Friday (10am - 4pm)
About the gallery
- enables the display of digital art works as well as exhibiting traditional art works;
- integrates an extensive audio/visual system to provide the necessary infrastructure. Media server technology, LCD panels, video projection and VDA patching, all work together to enable the presentation of student work from Animation, Film & Video, Motion Capture, Graphic Design, Visual Arts and Photography.
- includes cosmetic refurbishment: new walls and polished floors, new track lighting, new service area and box office, architectural lighting design, new hanging system for traditional art display and black-out blinds.
- will, in addition to exhibiting student and staff works, engage the wider community. Leading art awards and community activities have already been submitted to the Programming Committee and it is proposed that strong partnerships in these areas will develop over time.
- was opened on 17 June 2009