- Study at Deakin
- Campus life
- Industry and community
- About Deakin
Mr Rob Paine
|Area||Faculty General Manager's Team - Arts & Education|
|Phone||+61 3 924 68082|
|Role and profile||
• Take responsibility in maintaining Faculty online materials in DSO and other systems.
• Provide strategic advice to Unit Chairs in areas such as the selection of appropriate learning strategies and educational technologies for a course unit.
• Provide design and development assistance to Unit Chairs in areas such as development of a learning model, how to use educational technologies to achieve learning outcomes, developing an overall structure for learning resources and activities, assistance in the selection of appropriate resources and tools.
• Oversee development of interactive experiences, for example graphic images, audio and video files, and learning activities, ensuring that design goals are delivered
• Provide prompt and reliable responses to all queries regarding the use of the Faculty’s web and online applications.
• Develop and implement training including professional development and training resources for Faculty teaching staff on the Faculty’s web and online applications.
• Review and evaluate teaching and other resources materials; and educational processes to provide feedback on their effectiveness in terms of learning outcomes and educational objectives.