One of Professor Mansouri's many goals as UNESCO Chair, Cultural Diversity and Social Justice will be ensuring cultural diversity is accepted and embraced as a core tenet of humanity. There will also be a special focus on issues confronting African Diaspora communities, migrant youth and women.
The UNESCO Chair, Cultural Diversity and Social Justice has particular interest in:
- The social and ethical challenges of intercultural relations;
- The democratic governance of cultural diversity;
- Intercultural dialogue and conflict resolution;
- Global processes affecting migrant youth, African Diaspora communities and women;
- Youth and civil societies in Arab spring countries.