International Study Program
The International Study Program (ISP) offers a fantastic opportunity to visit some of the world’s most influential financial institutions, while exploring the Middle East, UK and Europe. It combines traditional study with experiential learning and will run for three weeks between January and February 2015 (Trimester 3 2014).
The ISP is a condensed trimester of study at the Melbourne Burwood campus during November and December, followed by approximately three weeks of international travel between January 18 and February 7 2015.
Students will visit the following cities and institutions*:
- Dubai (UAE) - Dubai Islamic Bank
- Prague (Czech Republic) - Czech National Bank
- Munich (Germany) - TBA
- Frankfurt (Germany) - European Central Bank, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Deutsche Bank
- Paris (France) - OECD
- London (UK) - Standard & Poors, Reuters, ING.
*This itinerary is subject to change. A revised itinerary, including further detail regarding the timing of activities will be made available closer to your departure date.
- International Study Program flyer [296KB PDF]
- Check out what happened on the tour this year [526KB PDF].
- Application closing date: 29 August 2014
- Deposit due: 19 September 2014
- Final payment due: 7 November 2014
- Compulsory Orientation day: TBA
- Departure date: 18 January 2015
- Final day of the program: 7 February 2015
Further details on inclusions of the program can be obtained by contacting the Program Coordinator.
Visit the Study Tours and the Study Abroad website for more information on international programs offered by the Faculty of Business and Law and the University. You can also check out what other Deakin students have to say about their international experiences.