International Study Program - costs
The approximate cost of the 2015 tour will be AUD $7500.
Study Tour Inclusions
- return economy class airfares with Emirates
- airport and security tax including fuel surcharges
- arrival and departure airport and /or train station transfers as specified
- 19 nights’ accommodation in 3 or 4 star properties as specified
- hot / cold buffet breakfast daily
- free Wi-Fi in all hotels
- coach hire for company visits as specified
- sightseeing tours in all cities
- train transfers from Prague to Munich, Munich to Frankfurt and Frankfurt to Paris
- Eurostar from Paris to London
- Oyster card for London public transport (with a preloaded value of GBP £30)
- AUD $50 per person for a group dinner in Paris
- AUD $50 per person for a farewell dinner in London
- AUD $80 per person slush for coach driver/guide tips
- assistance with check-in at Melbourne Airport by a Reho Travel representative
- ISP exclusive ticket wallets and luggage tags.
Items not included in the price that students should allow for:
- unit tuition fees
- passport and visa application fees
- spending money
- meals not specified on the itinerary
Domestic students may be eligible to apply for an OS-HELP loan of up to $6250 to help fund their study in the International Study Program. OS-HELP assists students with a range of expenses, such as airfares and accommodation.
Important to note:
- ISP is based on a minimum number of participating students.
- A $1000 deposit is required upon acceptance into the tour.
- We recommend applying for a visa immediately after acceptance. Visa application processes may vary in length and complexity. Further details will be provided once you are accepted into the program.
- Travel insurance is free during the length of the program. Students travelling beyond the program dates may need to pay for additional coverage.
- Students MUST meet all deposit and payment deadlines or they will be excluded from the program. A pending application for OS-HELP is not a relevant reason for not meeting a payment deadline. Students must ensure they have funds to meet the required deadlines.