International Study Program - Costs
The approximate cost of the 2013 tour will be approximately A$6500 (twin share) or A$7500 (single). This quoted price includes a reduction of $500 granted to all students by the Faculty of Business and Law.
Included in the tour price is:
- international airfares
- rail tickets within Europe
- transfers within Europe and Thailand
- twin share accommodation or single accommodation (dependant on student choice)
- daily breakfast
- selected group meals
- sightseeing tours
- travel insurance for length of the program
- Deakin tour hoodie/windcheater
Items not included in the price and that students should allow for are:
- unit enrolment fees
- passport and visa fees
- spending money
- meals not specified on the itinerary
Domestic students may be eligible to apply for an OS-Help Loan of $6051 to help fund their participating in the Chile Study Tour. The purpose of OS-HELP is to assist students with a range of expenses, such as airfares and accommodation.
Further information on eligibility for OS-Help.
Important to note:
- A minimum number of 24 students is required for the program to run. The program is limited to 30 students.
- A $1000 deposit is required upon your acceptance into the tour - see full details about applying can be found online.
- Travel insurance is free during the length of the program, students travelling beyond the program dates may need to pay for additional coverage.