BA, MAEc Bogazici (Turkey), PhDEc Iowa
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Link to CV [90KB PDF]
Phone: +61 3 924 46530
| Link to Research Output
| Link to My Home Page
- "Directed Search, Coordination Failure and Seller Profits: An Experimental Comparison of Posted Pricing with Single and Multiple Prices" with N. Feltovich, forthcoming, International Economic Review (2013).
- "Robustness of Intermediate Agreements and Bargaining Solutions" with C.J. Sun, Games and Economic Behavior, 77, 367-376 (2013).
- "Simultaneous Bargaining with Random Implementation: An Experimental Study" with N. Feltovich, Games and Economic Behavior, 76, 495-514 (2012).
- "An Exploration in School Formation: Income vs Ability" with A. Alkan and S. Sarpca, Economics Letters, 117, 500-504 (2012).
- "Nash Demand Game and the Kalai-Smorodinsky Solution" with J. Boyd III, Games and Economic Behavior, 71, 14-22 (2011).
- "Distributive Justice and the Nash Bargaining Solution" with C. J. Sun, Social Choice and Welfare, 37, 453-470 (2011).
- "Earthquake Fatalities: The Interaction of Nature and Political Economy" with M. Escaleras and C. Register, Journal of Public Economics, 89, 1907-1933 (2005).
- "Comparing Bargaining Solutions in the Shadow of Conflict: How Norms against Threats Can Have Real Effects" with S. Skaperdas and C. Syropoulos, Journal of Economic Theory, 106, 1-16 (2002).
- "Inter-Firm Complementarities in R&D: Re-examination of the Relative Performance of Joint Ventures" with R. Lemke and S. Roy, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 20, 191-213 (2002).
- "Noncooperative Foundations of the Area Monotonic Solution" Quarterly Journal of Economics, 108, 245-258 (1993).
- Game Theory
- Managerial Economics
- Game Theory
- Bargaining Theory
- Directed Search and Price Posting
- Experimental Economics
- Political Economy