BEc(Hons), MEc Monash, PhD Melb
Campus: Warrnambool Campus
Phone: +61 3 556 33554
Link to Research Output
- In the Service of the Society: Labour Management Practices in the Australian Life Insurance Industry to 1940, Business History, V.48. N.4 pp.529-550, 2006.
- Mortgages and Bonds: The Asset Management Practices of Australian Life Insurers to1960, Accounting Business and Financial History, V.16, n.1, pp.99-119, 2006.
- Control of the Australian Life Insurance Industry: A Example of Regulatory Externalities Within the Australian Financial Sector, Australian Economic History Review 1870-1945, 45:1, pp.1-22, 2005.
- School of Accounting Economics and Finance Teaching Award for MAF101
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Economic Principles
- National Economic Policy
- Global Economy
- Development of Financial Institutions.
- Regulation and Regulatory Environments.
- Local and Regional Economic Development
- Graduate Employment Outcomes
- Economic Society of Financal Institutions
- Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand