Arifur Rahman Khan
BCom(Hons), MCom(Acc) Dhaka, MA (Public Policy) Tokyo, PhD (Acc & Fin) Monash
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Link to Research Output
Phone: +61 3 924 46857
Khan, A.R., Muttakin, M.B. and Siddiqui, J. (2012), ‘Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility disclosures: Evidence from an emerging economy’, Journal of Business Ethics, Forthcoming.
- Khan, A.R., Hossain, D.M., and Siddiqui, J. (2011), ‘Corporate ownership concentration and audit fees: the case of an emerging economy’, Advances in Accounting, vol. 27, no. 1, pp.125-131.
- Khan, A.R., Balachandran, B. and Mather, P., (2008), 'Managerial share ownership and firm performance', The Executive Compensation and Corporate Governance Conference, Monash University, Caulfield campus, 10 November.
- Khan, A.R., Balachandran, B. and Mather, P., (2008), 'Managerial share ownership and operating performance: Do independent and executive directors have different incentives?' The PhD Accounting and Finance Symposium 2008 at Prato, Italy, 16-17 April
- Khan, A.R., Balachandran, B. and Mather, P., (2007), 'Managerial share ownership and firm performance: Evidence from Australia', The 2007 AFAANZ Conference, Gold Coast, Australia, 1-3 July.
- Siddiqui, J. and Khan, A.R., (2006), 'Determinants of audit delay in Bangladesh', Dhaka University Journal of Business Studies, 27(2), pp.373-384.
- Management Accounting
- International Financial Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Earnings quality and earnings management
- Dividend Policy