BA Colby, MA Michigan, PhD Melbourne
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46669
- Johnston D and W. Lee. (2013). "Extra Status and Extra Stress: Are Promotions Good for Us?" Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 66, pp. 32-54.
- Caliendo, M. and W. Lee. (2013). "Fat Chance! Obesity and the Transition from Unemployment to Employment," Economics and Human Biology, 11, pp. 121-133.
- Guven, C, and W. Lee. (2013). "Height and Cognitive Function at Older Ages: Is Height a Useful Summary Measure of Early Childhood Experiences?" Health Economics, 22, pp. 224-233.
- Lee, W. (2013). "Propensity Score Matching and Variations on the Balancing Test," Empirical Economics, 44, pp. 47-80.
- Johnston D and W. Lee. (2012). "Climbing the Job Ladder: New Evidence of Gender Inequity," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51, pp. 129-151.
- Johnston, D and W. Lee. (2011). "Explaining the Female Black-White Obesity Gap: A Decomposition Analysis of Proximal Causes," Demography, 48, pp. 1429-1450.
- Lee, W. and S. Suardi. (2011). "Minimum Wages and Employment: Reconsidering the Use of a Time-Series Approach as an Evaluation Tool," British Journal of Industrial Relations, 49, pp. s376-s401.
- Lee, W. (2011). "Comparative Case Studies of the Effects of Inflation Targeting in Emerging Economies," Oxford Economic Papers, 63, pp. 375-397.
- The Global Economy
- Analytical Methods in Economics and Finance
- Applied Microeconometrics
- Program Evaluation
- Health Economics
- Subjective Well-Being
- Research Fellow, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), Bonn