BEn MEc PhD Monash
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 17412
Link to Research Output
- “Going Negative: What to Do with Negative Book Equity Stocks”, with S. Brown, P. Lajbcygier, Journal of Portfolio Management, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 95-102, 2008.
- “Effect of Negative Book Equity on the Fama French HML”, with P. Lajbcygier, The Icfai Journal of Applied Finance, Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 37-47, 2007.
- “Can Default Risk Explain Stock Return?”, with P. Lajbcygier, S.Y. Guo and X.Y. Chen, 57th Midwest Finance Association Annual Meeting, 2008, San Antonio, USA.
- “Default Risk, Return and Negative Book Equity Stock”, B. Li, Paul Lajbcygier, 20th Annual Australasian Finance and Banking Conferencee, 2007, Sydney.
- “Effect of Negative Book Equity Stocks on the Value Factor”, B. Li, Paul Lajbcygier, SY Guo, 56th Midwest Finance Association Annual Meeting, 2007, Minneapolis, USA.
- Default Risk
- Stock Characteristics/Returns