BCom(Hons), GCert HEd Deakin, Dip AppSci RMIT, Dip VocEd & Training Gordon
Campus: Geelong Waterfront Campus
Phone: +61 3 522 71157
Link to Research Output
- Lombardi, Luisa and Dimovski, William (2009) Exploratory study into the accountancy firms chosen by industrial company IPOs in Australia from 1994 to 2004, Contemporary management research, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 213-224, Academy of Taiwan Information Systems Research, Taiwan, Republic of China
- Lombardi, L. & Clayton B. (2006), 'Indigenous Australian Accountants: Why so few? A Historical and Cultural Perspective', Global Business & Economics Anthology, Vol. 1, pp.63-74.
- Lombardi, L. & Clayton, B. (2006), 'Indigenous Australian Accountants: Why so few? A Historical and Cultural Perspective', 2006 Global Business and Economics Society International Conference, Florence, Italy, 15-19 July.
- Lombardi, L. & Clayton, B. (2005), 'Indigenous Australian Accountants: Overcoming Barriers', Critical Perspectives on Accounting Conference, New York, USA, 28-30 April.
- Indigenous Australians in accounting
- Indigenous Australian self-sustainability and capacity building
- Accounting for IPOs