PhD (Applied Economics) Western Michigan
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 925 17150
Link to Research Output
- "Testing Forecast Rationality under Asymmetric Loss with the Mincer-Zarnowitz Regression" with Matthew L. Higgins,Journal of Quantitative Economics 2010.
- "Federal Reserve Monetary Policy and the Non-linearity of the Taylor rule" with Aziz Hayat, Economic Modelling 2010.
- "Investigating the Relationship between Health and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of 5 Asian Countries", With Paresh Narayan, Journal of Asian Economics 2010.
- "Do remittances induce inflation?" Fresh evidence from developing countries co-authored with Paresh Narayan, Southern Economic Journal
- "Do macroeconomic variables explain stock market returns?" Some evidence from the Indian stock market using a semi-parametric approach co-authored with Harminder Singh, Journal of Asset Management
- "Do Market Capitalisation and Stocks Traded Converge?" New Global Evidence co-authored with Paresh Narayan, Journal of Banking and Finance
- Applied econometrics
- Quantitative methods in finance
- Money and capital market
- Financial Modelling
- Applied Time series Analysis
- Developing interest in Financial Time series Analysis
- Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics, Forecasting
- Midwest Economic Association
- American Economic Association
- European Accounting Association