Michelle M.S. Phang
BAccy Mississippi, MBA Georgia State, PhD UPM
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 925 17685
Link to Research Output
- Phang, M., Johl, S. & Cooper, B. (2011). A comparison of domestic and international accounting students academic performance using goal efficacy framework. AFAANZ, Darwin, Australia.
- Phang, M. & Sridharan, V. G. (2011). Management control systems, knowledge sharing and professional competency. AFAANZ, Darwin, Australia.
- Phang, M. & Foong, S. Y. (2011). The effects of interactive management control system on knowledge sharing and professional competency. AAA Management Accounting Section Meeting, Atlanta, USA.
- Subramaniam, N., Collier, P., Phang, M., Burke, G. (2011). The effects of perceived business uncertainty, external consultants and risk management on organisational outcomes. Journal of Accounting & Organizational Change, 7(2), 132-157.
- Phang, M., & Foong, S. Y. (2010). Information communication technologies (ICTs) and knowledge sharing: the case of professional accountants in Malaysia. World Journal of Science, technology and Sustainable Development, 7(1/2), 35-49.
- Subramaniam, N., Collier, P., Phang, M., Burke, G. (2010). Risk management: Drivers, methods and consequences. AFAANZ Conference, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- 2011 AFAANZ Best Paper Award (Education)
- 2010 MIA Articles of Merit Award
- Accounting for Planning and Control
- Management Accounting
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Research Method
- Management control system
- Knowledge management
- Risk management
- Professional competency
- Accounting education
- Member of American Accounting Association
- Member of CPA Australia
- Member of Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand