Susan S. Sharma
MCom (Official Statistics) University of South Pacific PhD (Finance) Deakin University
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46871
Link to Research Output
- Sharma, S.S., and Narayan, P.K. (2011). New evidence on oil price and firm returns. Journal of Banking and Finance (forthcoming).
- Sharma, S.S., (2010). Determinants of carbon dioxide emissions: empirical evidence from 69 countries. Applied Energy 88, 376-382.
- Sharma, S.S., (2010). The relationship between energy and economic growth: empirical evidence from 66 countries. Applied Energy 87, 3565-3574.
- Sharma, S.S., Chandran, V.G.R., and Madhavan, K., (2010). Electricity consumption-growth nexus: the case of Malaysia. Energy Policy 38, 606-612.
- Sharma. S.S., Mishra, V., and Smyth, R., (2009). The energy -GDP nexus: Evidence from a panel of Pacific Island Countries. Resource and Energy Economics 31, 210-220.
- Mishra, V., Smyth, R., and Sharma, S.S., (2009). Are fluctuations in energy consumption per capita transitory? Evidence from a panel of Pacific Island countries. Energy Policy 37, 2318-2326.
- Financial Econometrics
- Financial Markets