PhD (Int.Bus) Delhi School of Economics, MCom (Fin) Melb
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46233
Link to Research Output
- Herding behaviour in Chinese and Indian Stock Markets, (with Lao, P) Journal of Asian Economics 22 (2011) 495–506.
- The Diversification Discount and Takeovers: Some Australian Evidence, International Journal of Managerial Finance, (with M. Nankervis), forthcoming 2011.
- An analysis of trading in target stocks before successful takeovers announcements, (with M. Clements). Journal of Multinational Financial Management 21 (2011), pp. 1-17, Elsevier B. V., Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- What factors drive takeovers in Australia? International Journal of Business and Economics, (with J. Porter). International Journal of Business and Economics, (2010) Vol. 9 No. 2, pp 87-103, Taiwan.
- Efficiency and Unbiasedness in the Indian Stock Index Futures Market, Review of futures markets, (with P. Bhattacharya) 2010, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 239-263, Institute for Financial Markets, Washington, DC.
- Time Varying Hedge Ratios: An Application to Single Stock Futures Market, Review of Futures Market, (with P. Bhattacharya, and G. Gannon), 2007, Vol. 16, Number 1, pp 75-104, Institute for Financial Markets, Washington, DC.
- A Comparative Study of Banking in China and India, Nonperforming Loans and the Level Playing Field. Indian Economic Journal, (with D. Shanker and M. Wadud), 2009 vol 57, No 3, pp 118-138.
- Equities and Investment Analysis
- Advanced Investments
- International Finance
- Asian Capital Markets
- Financial Derivatives
- Behavioral Finance
- Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand.
- Society for Capital Market and Research, Delhi, INDIA.