BCom Bharathidasan, PhD Auckland
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 925 17162
Link to Research Output
- Naiker, V., Navissi, F., and Sridharan, VG (2008) "The Agency Costs of Unionization on Firm Value", Journal of Management Accounting Research, Vol. 20, pp. 133-52
- Sridharan, VG., Krishnan, R., Vergauwen, P., and Arthanari, T (2009) "The TOC-ABC Choice Debate for Product Mix Decisions: Introducing Asset Specificity as an Alternate Explanation" Journal of Global Business Issues, Vol. 3, Issue 1, pp.105-10
- Sridharan, VG., Navissi, F., Kostyuk, A., (2007) "Why Do Some Senior Managers Inflate Firms’ Reported Earnings? Economic Causes and Potential Solutions", Corporate Ownership and Control, V, 2, Virtus Interpress.
- Sridharan, VG. (2007) "Knowledge Specificity in Management Control System Design: Case Study Evidence", ICFAI Journal of Accounting Research, VI, 1, ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad, India.
- Cost Accounting
- Management Control
- Research Methods<
- Economic determinants of cost accounting systems
- Management control problems of human asset specificity
- Agency costs of unionization on firm value
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (AICWA)