BJourn Rhodes, MPA, PhD Monash
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Link to Research Output
Phone: +61 3 925 17230
- Haman, J., Setia-Atmaja, L. & Tanewski, G. (2011). The Role of Board Independence in Mitigating Agency Problem II in Australian Family Firms. The British Accounting Review, 43(3), 230-246.
- Setia-Atmaja, L., Skully, M. & Tanewski, G. (2009). The role of dividends, debt and board structure in the governance of family controlled firms. Journal of Business, Finance and Accounting, 36(7-8), 863-898.
- Mroczkowski, M. and Tanewski, G.A. (2009). Do Family Firms Matter in IPO Markets? Initial Returns Performance Of Family And Non-Family Firms - A Critical Perspective: Australian Evidence. International Journal of Critical Accounting, 1(4),228-261.
- Mroczkowski, N. & Tanewski, G.A. (2007) Delineating Publicly Listed Family and Non-Family Controlled Firms: An Approach for Capital Market Research in Australia. Journal of Small Business Management, 45(3), 320-332.
- Bartholomeusz, S. & Tanewski, G.A. (2006). The Relationship between Family Firms and Corporate Governance. Journal of Small Business Management, 44(2), 245-267.
- Research Design and Methods
- Quantitative Methods
- Ownership Structure
- Corporate Governance
- Voluntary Disclosure
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMES)
- Panel Data Methods
- Member - Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand.