BSc Beijing University of Technology, MCom PhD University of Auckland
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 925 17405
Link to Research Output | Link to My Home Page
- Gahramanov Emin and Xueli Tang: "Should We Refinance Unfunded Social Security?" forthcoming in Economica.
- Hayat Aziz, Bahodir Ganiev and Xueli Tang (2013): "Expectations of Future Income and Real Exchange Rate Movements". Journal of Banking and Finance, 37, 1274-1285.
- Bandyopadhyay, Debasis and Xueli Tang (2011):"Parental Nurturing and Adverse Effects of Redistribution". Journal of Economic Growth, 16, 71-98.
- Bandyopadhyay, Debasis and Xueli Tang (2011): "Understanding the Economic Dynamics Behind Growth-Inequality Relationships". Journal of Macroeconomics, 33, 14-32.
- Tang, Xueli, and Ian King (2005): "A Comment on Roland Benabou's Tax and Education Policy in a Heterogeneous-Agent Economy: What Levels of Redistribution Maximize Growth and Efficiency?" Econometrica, 73, 3, pp. 1003-1004.
- University of Auckland Business School's Prize for Best Doctoral Thesis, 2008
- Deakin University, Developing Research Grant, 2008
- Deakin University, TAER Grant, 2008 and 2009
- Deakin University, Faculty Research Grant and CEPP grant, 2010
- National Economic Policy
- Macroeconomics Of Open Economies
- Macroeconomic Theory And Policy
- Economic Growth
- Public Pensions