BCom (Hons) MCom Melb, PhD La Trobe
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46264
Link to Research Output
- The Impact of Court Delays on the Prosecutor and the Defendant: An Economic Analysis. European Journal of Law and Economics, (2003). 91-111.
- Torre, A The Use of Own Price Elasticity of Demand in Competition Law. (2005) 26 (8) European Competition Law Review. 468-73.
- Torre, A and A. Clifford. Is the treatment of economic loss by the Australian courts in torts cases anomalous? (2005). European Journal of Law and Economics. 145-164.
- Torre, A Socially Optimal Criminal Court Waiting Times: A Partial Investigation (2008) 27(1) Australian Economic Papers. 115-28.
- Torre, A. Measuring Offender Discount Rates: An Overview of the Issues and a Suggested Methodology (2008) 10(3) Flinders Journal of Law Reform.
- Vice-Chancellor’s Award for Excellence 2000.
- International Business Economics
- International Industry Policy
- Economic Principles
- Interface between law and economics
- Merger theory and practice in a distorted world
- Implications of post Keynesian economics for traditional “neoclasiical” antitrust analysis