BSc(Hons) in Economics, Presidency College, U Calcutta, MA in Economics Delhi School of Economics, PhD UC Irvine
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 925 17372
Link to Research Output
- Influencing the Public and Efficiency in Bureaucratic Provision, Pacific Economic Review, volume 14, issue 2, 2009, pages 259-274.
- The nature of corruption deterrence in a competitive media sector. Economics of Governance, v.7, 229-243, 2006.
- Corruption in the Media’s Gaze, European Journal of Political Economy, Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 667-687, 2005.
- Competition and Industry
- Microeconomic Theory and Policy
- Public Choice with a focus on Media Politics and Corruption<