IKM Mokhtarul Wadud
BA (Hons), MSS Rajshahi, PhD Wollongong
Campus: Geelong Waterfront Campus
Phone: +61 3 522 72051
Link to Research Output
- Wadud, IKM M, (2007) "Sources of Productivity Growth in Australian Textile and Clothing Firms", Australian Economic Papers, vol. 46, No. 3, pp. 254-281.
- Wadud, IKM M (2006), "'Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress: A Case Study of Australian Private Sector Industries", The Indian Economic Journal, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 145-165.
- Wadud, IKM M. (2004) "Technical Efficiency in Australian Textile and Clothing Firms: Evidence from the Business Longitudinal Survey", Australian Economic Papers, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 357-378.
- Wadud, IKM M. and Nair, Mahendhiran (2003) "The Impact of Liberalisation on the Competitiveness in the Australian Clothing Industry: An Empirical Study", International Journal of Management, vol. 20, no. 3, pp.325-334.
- Wadud, IKM M.(2008), "Productivity Growth and Efficiency Change in Malaysian Manufacturing: Recent Evidence from Disaggregated Data", Empirical Economics Letters, vol. 7, no. 5, pp.497-504.
- Vice-Chancellor's Award for Excellence 2000.
- Business and Financial Forecasting
- Introduction to Quantitative Finance and Economics
- Public Economics and Finance
- National Economics Policy
- Productivity and Efficiency Analysis
- International Trade
- Time Series Econometric Modelling