PhD ANU, MEc UNE, GDipAcc WIAE, GDipEd SCV Hawthorn, BBus. V.I.C.
Campus: Warrnambool Campus
Phone: +61 3 556 33271
Link to Research Output
- Wines, G.L. 2012 (forthcoming). Auditor Independence: Shared Meaning between the Demand and Supply sides of the Audit Services Market?, Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 27, No. 1.
- Wines, G.L. and Houghton, K.A. 2010. Anomalies in the Oversight of Australian Auditors, Australian Accounting Review, Vol. 20, No. 2, June, pp. 83–95.
- Wines, G., Dagwell, R. and Windsor, C. 2007. Implications of the IFRS Goodwill Accounting Treatment, Managerial Auditing Journal, Vol. 22, No. 9, pp. 862–80.
- De Ionno, P.N., Wines, G.L., Jones, P.L. and Collins, R.O. 2006. A Bioeconomic Evaluation of a Commercial Scale Recirculating Finfish Growout System: An Australian Perspective, Aquaculture, Vol. 259, September, pp. 315–27.
- Wines, G.L. 1994. Auditor Independence, Audit Qualifications and the Provision of Non-Audit Services: A Note, Accounting and Finance, Vol. 34, No. 1, May, pp. 75–86.
- Wines, G.L. and Ferguson, C.B. 1993. An Empirical Investigation of Accounting Methods for Goodwill and Identifiable Intangible Assets: 1985 to 1989, Abacus, Vol. 29, No. 1, March, pp. 90–105.
- Accounting and Society
- Ethics and Financial Services
- Auditor Independence
- Financial Reporting
- Government Budgets
- Financial Reports
- Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ)
- American Accounting Association (AAA)
- Fellow, CPA Australia (FCPA)
- CA, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)