Business and Law honours programs.
Expand your career options and create pathways into further study. Honours is a specialised year of study that allows you to draw together the theory and practical skills gained in your undergraduate studies and develop an in-depth knowledge of your particular discipline through research and additional course work.
Honours awards provides you with exciting opportunities and experiences to expand your skill base before moving onto employment or postgraduate study. It is also the standard (and shortest) pathway for entry into research degrees.
The Faculty has highly skilled researchers with many years of supervision experience and a broad range of expertise in academic and industry research. We offer an encouraging and supportive environment and opportunities for staff and students to interact at various gatherings throughout the year.
The honours program will provide you with several significant benefits:
- enhance employment prospects by developing skills that employers seek
- work closely with a senior researcher and their research group
- learn advanced research techniques and processes
- gain advanced knowledge in a particular discipline
- pathway to PhD or other research degree
- personal satisfaction with your achievements
- opportunity to undertake a substantial and original research project
We welcome applications from outside Deakin.