2013 Finance Study Program to India - Costs and fees
Study Program grants available!
In recognition of the importance of experiential learning experiences for our student’s professional development and of role the Finance Study Program plays in helping raise the profile of Deakin University, the Pro Vice-Chancellor (Business and Law) has made available a number of $500 Faculty of Business and Law International Study Experience Grants. These are available to Deakin students on the tour to help offset some of the costs.
MPT753 / 953 Finance attracts all standard enrolment fees. In addition to the relevant unit fee each participant is required to pay for:
Study Program fee
The program fee for the 2013 Finance Study Program is approximately AUD$3400* and covers:
- Accommodation (twin share) and meals outside Melbourne.
- All group travel within the program
- Visas and basic travel insurance
The Study Experience Grant of AUD$500 has already been
deducted from the program fee for Deakin students only.
This fee does not cover:
- Unit enrolment fee
- Accommodation and transportation while attending
the pre-departure classes in Melbourne
- Airport transfer between Melbourne Tullamarine Airport and home
- Spending money
- Single accommodation is available upon request (approx AUD$1200) and must be advised on application
- 6 September 2013 - $1000 deposit*
- 30 September 2013 - Final payment due
- Please do not make any payment for accommodation and travel until instructed to do so
- *$500 of your deposit is non refundable, if you withdraw from the program up until 30 September 2013
- If you withdraw after 30 September 2013 your total fee is non refundable
- Finance Study Program to India may not proceed if there are insufficient expressions of interest