BCom(Hons) Calcutta, MBA Jadavpur, MCom PhD Bond
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 46544
Link to Research Output
- "Beyond Simon's Means-Ends Analysis: Natural Creativity and the Unanswered "Why' in the Design of Intelligent Systems for Decision-Making", Minds and Machines, DOI: 10.1007/s11023-010-9198-7, 2010, (co-authored with Y. Wang and Dr D. Xu)
- “Business Failure Prediction Using Decision Trees”, Journal of Forecasting, DOI: 10.1002/for.1153, 2009, (co-authored with A. Gepp and Dr K. Kumar)
- "Forensic Accounting and Benford's Law" [In the Spotlight], IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol. 25(2), 2008, (co-authored discussion article with Dr K. Kumar)
- "Unleashing the VeRMin: Vectored Route-length Minimization", New Mathematics and Natural Computation, Vol. 4(3), 2008, (co-authored research article with Dr. F. Smarandache)
- "Dynamically Opted Protection Envelope (DOPE) - A Cost-Effective Strategy of Insuring an Investment Portfolio", International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, Issue 10, 2007, (co-authored research article with Dr K. Kumar)
- "Computational Exploration of the Biological Basis of Black-Scholes Expected Utility Function", Journal of Applied Mathematics and Decision Sciences, doi:10.1155/2007/39460, 2007, (co-authored research article with Dr K. Kumar)
- Faculty Research Grant "Corporate Governance and Insider Trading: Where does Australia stand?"
- Artificial Intelligence-based decision support systems for financial fraud detection.
- Corporate credit ratings forecast and business failure prediction.
- Exploration of evidence of a significant relationship between quality of corporate governance and likelihood of insider trading by the company directors.
- Educator Associate member of the Assoc. of Certified Fraud Examiners