BA (Hons.) Manchester,
MBA (International) Birmingham, PhD Nottingham
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 45438
Link to Research Output
- Kristof-Brown, A.L. and Billsberry, J. (in press; Eds.) New Directions in Organizational Fit. Chichester: Wiley.
- Billsberry, J., Charlesworth, J.A. and Leonard, P. (2012; Eds.) Moving Images: Effective Teaching with Film and Television in Management. Charleston, NC: Information Age Publishing.
- Searle, R.H. and Billsberry, J. (2011) The construction and destruction of trust during recruitment and selection. In Searle, R.H. and Skinner, D. (Eds.) Trust and Human Resource Management. Chichester: Edward Elgar.
- Edwards, J.A. and Billsberry, J. (2011) Testing a multidimensional theory of person-environment fit. Journal of Managerial Issues, 22 (4), 476-493.
- Billsberry, J. (2010) Person-Organisation Fit: Value Congruence in Attraction and Selection Decisions. Koln, Germany: Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Billsberry, J. and Birnik, A. (2010) Management as a contextual practice: The need to balance science, skills and practical wisdom. Organization Management Journal, 7 (2), 171-178.
- Billsberry, J. (2009; Ed.) Discovering Leadership. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ambrosini, V., Billsberry, J. and Collier, N. (2009) Teaching soft issues in strategic management with films: Arguments and suggestions. International Journal of Management Education, 8 (1), 63-72.
- van Ameijde, J.D.J., Nelson, P.C., Billsberry, J. and van Meurs, N. (2009) Improving leadership in higher education institutions: A distributed perspective. Higher Education, 58 (6), 763-779.
- 2012, Erskine Fellow, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Organisational Fit and Misfit
- Recruitment and Selection
- Cinematic Portrayal of Work and Working Life
- Innovation in Management Education
- Incoming Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Management Education
- Chair, Management Education and Development division, Academy of Management
- Chair, Organising Committee, Global e-Conference on Fit