Program Director, Master of Insurance and Risk Management
PhD Southern Cross University, MSc London School of Economics & Political Science, BCom(Hons) University of the Witwatersrand
Campus: Melbourne Burwood Campus
Phone: +61 3 924 45441
- Cohen, M. 2010 The Valuation of Intangible Assets: A New Approach Using Hedonic Pricing Models. VDM Verlag, Saarbrucken, Germany.
- Cohen, M and Evans, M 2009, “Valuing intangible assets; what can we learn from financial theory?” in Enhancing Organisational Capability through Knowledge Management, eds J Xu, S Sankaraan & P Milne, Southern Cross University Press, Lismore, pp.209-218.
- Master of Insurance and Risk Management
- The structuring of investment assets to meet the needs of retirees (Superannuation, insurance products and other investment structures)
- The application of behavioural finance in understanding the motivations that determine the accumulation of retirement assets
- Methods of risk reduction and the reallocation of risk for retirees.
- The quantification of risk and return for non-liquid businesses and business assets
- The dynamics aspects of the firm (firm demographics)
- The characteristics of the assets, with special emphasis on the valuation of intangible corporate assets